BCC is looking for teams of two people for this unique opportunity to assist in the care of our church building that God has entrusted to us. As Levites, we will care for the worship center, the lobby, hallways and entryways. Our goal is to complete these lighter tasks with volunteers to allow our paid custodial staff to focus on the more laborious and detailed cleaning.
- Light custodial work and setting-up for Wednesday’s activities and Sunday service
- Straightening up the worship center, light vacuuming, glass window cleaning
- Approximately 2 hours of work (with tasks completed at a moderate pace)
- This service opportunity will occur on Monday and Friday mornings,
between 8 - Noon
- The Monday and Friday “to-do” lists differ slightly
- The “to-do” list can be adjusted to meet all ability levels and availability
- Ideally created for a team of two, but everything could be completed by an individual
- All supplies will be provided
1 Peter 4: 11 “If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.”
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Dave Macalena at the church office (763-682-1470), or fill out the form to the right.